Wednesday, May 26, 2010

What's For Spring?

Spring is COMINGG! (i knowww. Indonesia doesn't have Spring. but duh,we still can steal the style isn't it? ;D) actually there are some goods that i've been craving. like - so so much!

those are :


jeans dress and brown belt
lovely!


chiffon dress


jeans plus lace! never better ;)


lovely wedges. awww!

so for this long holiday. until July i supposed. i have a plan to do a super massive shopping LOL i would change my style into.. errr. no, i won't go girly either. lemme find a name for my next spring style haha :)

inspiring much? visit : feizl for more pictures (only for you that understand chinese)


follow my blog,leave me a comment,or anything!
follow my twitter here


xoxo

4 comments:

  1. thx for ur comment on my blog ,,
    and for already be my followers .

    yeah ,,
    i will.
    i followed u from twitter . check it ! :D

    keep update ! ;)
    xoxo,
    Rebecca
    http://rebeccaclch.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. love those pic! Hey I thought we were friends on my previous Facebook, I remember ur name :D

    I hv linked and followed u, wait for ur link back!
    enjoy blogging there..
    cheers ;)
    barbiejunk.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay thanks for the sweet comment on mah blog...i follow yah back ;) link me dear..then i'll link u back too :)

    x.o.x.o

    ReplyDelete
  4. say... let's go shopping together!!hahaaa... i've planned to buy so many things for nxt holiday.. can't wait til i meet u!! >.<

    anw,numpang promo!! LOL
    dear-dee-diary.blogspot.com :)

    ReplyDelete

thanks for visiting my blog :)
don't forget you leave your name following your comments,and your blog link too if you would love to share it wiv me! :)


xoxo,
Dea