Thursday, May 27, 2010

stuck in a lazy day.


my current display picture on facebook
that was the greatest-hair-day ever
thanks so much to Herbal Essence then (:


a lovely wing gold necklace
can't wait to wear it ♥♥

sometimes i spent more than an hour just to think what i have to wear to look good. but now i realized i don't have to look good in front of people if i am not comfortable wiv it. so yeah,i kinda changed my self now. i would wear what i love to wear. not dress to impress everyone. so today : the laziest dress up day everrrr. and i haven't go out anywhere. so yeah. i'm just chilling with my 'boyfriend's tee' and a short. and i look lame. with pimples. duh.
you gotta try this one
no. 100 - touch of mauve
REVLON♥



please do leave me some comments. would really love to meet new friends here,
so just leave your link and name : i'll link and follow you.
but would you follow my blog too?
and follow my twitter here

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for visiting my blog :)
don't forget you leave your name following your comments,and your blog link too if you would love to share it wiv me! :)


xoxo,
Dea